With amplified industrial production and capabilities Super Group of industries has been recognizing a steady and secure growth through the years. The Group includes The Group includes Super Engineering Industry (Abu Dhabi), Super Engineering Services LLC (Al Quoz) & Super Steel Supply (Abu Dhabi).
Super Engineering Industry LLC
Established Year: 1980
Mussafah,Industrial City of Abu Dhabi.
Super engineering Industry LLC has established in the year 1980 in the Industrial City of Abu Dhabi on an area of some 42,000 sq. mtrs. and an amplified manpower comprising of engineers, technicians and some 300 skilled workers. With this, the Group was on its way to further expansion and progress. Our vision was to expand our Engineering activities to various industries, such as Oil & Gas industries, Power plants, Chemical & Fertilizers Plants, Desalination & Water Treatment Plants and Steel Infrastructures for numerous sectors by penetrating Dubai, Northern Emirates GCC, Asia, Africa and Europe as well. Our growth was keeping pace with the emergence of Dubai as a leader in the industrial and real estate sectors, in the region.
Manned by 300 highly skilled and technical workforce, we are at the forefront of manufacturing and supply of:
Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers , Shop Fabricated Storage Tanks, Field Storage Tanks, Shop Fabricated Pipe Spool, Cross Country Pressure Pipeline, Skid Mounted Packages, Insulated Lining Ducts and Heavy Steel Structures.
Our capabilities includes :
- Manufacturing of Pressure Process Equipment’s from 500 to 1000 Tons Per month.
- Shop Fabricated Pressure Piping welding capacity 30000 to 40000 Dia Inch Per month.
- Heavy Steel Structures from 800 to 1200 Tons per Month.
- Medium & Light Steel Structures 250 to 500 Tons Per month.
Super Engineering Industry LLC has 5 large-scale bays for production :
- Bay one for Heavy Process Equipment Fabrication.
- A Dedicated bay for the fabrication of Heavy Steel Structures.
- A Segregated bay for Stainless Steel Fabrication Activities.
- One Bay specially for surface preparation activities.
- A separate Bay with all latest facilities for Painting & Lining activities
Super Engineering Industry LLC, is certified by the highest accreditations and certifications that include:
- ISO: 9001:2008
- U & S, stamp certification from ASME ( American Society of Mechanical Engineers )
- R & NB (National Board of Boilers)
- 14001:2004 : Environmental Management System
- 18001: 2007 : Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Over the years, we have marked a few milestones in our operations that include local and international recognition for manufacturing high quality products.
With dynamic vision & commitment of the management, we consistently achieve our production target with high Quality & International standards.
Safety of our people is our prime concern; we ensure safe industry practices in every stage of our production process and this is authenticated by our excellent safety records over the years.
Our Professionalism is bound by commitment to serve our clients, with the highest level of quality & standard in our products and services.
Super Engineering Services LLC
Established Year: 1998
Plot No : 390-0, Al Quoz IND 4, Dubai, UAE,
Super Engineering Services LLC was established in the year 1998 at Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, AL Avveer, Dubai, haying employee strength of over 150 . Super Engineering services skilled craftsmen have produced the highest-quality tanks, pressure vessels, pipe spools & steel structures since 1998. Our customer-centric focus and structure means your project is delivered consistently on time and on budget.
Super Engineering services Mission is to be the most dependable and trusted source for our customers by demonstrating excellence through execution. We do this through our expertise and personal commitment to doing whatever it takes to deliver on our promises.
Further to its success, the Government of Dubai had kindly sanctioned 40,000 sq. mtrs. of area in Dubai Industrial City for establishing Super Engineering Services L.L.C Branch, established in 2014, is an honor to itself.
Super Engineering Industry LLC – Exit Sale
Established Year: 2015
Mussafah,Industrial City of Abu Dhabi.
Super engineering Industry LLC-Exit Sale was established in the year 2015, under the ownership of Super Engineering Industry LLC in the Industrial City of Abu Dhabi, UAE .Our vision was to expand our Commercial activities to various industries, such as Oil & Gas industries, Power plants, Chemical & Fertilizers Plants, Desalination & Water Treatment Plants and Steel Infrastructures for numerous sectors by penetrating UAE, Northern Emirates GCC, Asia, Africa and Europe as well.
Manned by highly skilled and technical workforce, we are contracting and supply of: Onshore And Offshore Oil And Gas Fields And Facilities Services, Mechanical contracting, Importing & Exporting, Painting Works of Metals, Oil and gas production facilities operation and maintenance services, Machining and Forming of Metals and Repair and maintenance of pumps and valves.
With activities including : Design, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Supply & Erection of Heavy equipment, Pressure Vessels, Piping, All types of Heat Exchangers, Pressure Piping, Storage Tanks, Heavy steel structures, Skid packages, Electrical & Instrumentation, Cladded Vessels, Accessories, Repair and maintenance of pumps & Valves for Onshore & offshore.
Super Engineering Industry LLC –Exit Sale is committed to establishing strong long lasting relationship with clients, believing that non-adversial relationships are one of the main catalyst for the growth & continued success of our business, Super Engineering Industry is dedicated to creative, responsive quality & safe contracting solutions for those we serve.
We take the pleasure to present Super Engineering Industry. and briefly outline our experiences and capabilities. Super Engineering Industry as a major fabricator was established in the United Arab Emirates, Musaffah, Abu Dhabi in the year 1978 to provide a complete range of Process Plant Construction, Fabrication, Operation & Maintenance services for Oil refining, Gas processing, Chemical & Petrochemical, Power Generation, & Water Treatment sectors in the United Arab Emirates, Arabian Gulf Countries, Europe, Africa & Asia.
Super Engineering Industry’s services are modular in concept and can be tailored to the exact needs of each individual client. The company has the experience and depth to handle any size of projects, yet is small enough to ensure that all projects receive the personal attention of top management. Our experience covers a wide range of industrial complex including the cladded & coded pressure vessels, Heat Exchangers, Columns, Separators, Pressure Piping, Field Storage Tank, Fuel Storage Tank, Skid packages, Heavy and auxiliary steel structure with international quality standard. Super Engineering Industry’s growth & development over the past 28 years, are parallel to the growth of Energy & production industries it serves.
We have built our reputation on our ability to anticipate industry’s need for increasing complex services to provide, solutions to meet these needs & to provide these solutions on schedule, safely & to the highest level of international quality standards. Super Group of companies has 3 fabrication facilities, in Abu Dhabi, Jebel Ali free zone and Dubai, with a capacity and skills to undertake projects of varying size, tonnage and complexity. Our projected annual fabrication capacity is approximately 25,000 tons. Super Engineering Industry is dedicated to creative, responsive quality & safe contracting solutions for those we serve. SEI reputation for excellence is reflected on our client list., we are proud to include among our clients ADNOC, ZADCO, ADMA- OPCO, GASCO, ADGAS, ADCO, DEWA, ADWEA, METITO, CCIC, TOSHIBA, CHIYODA, TECHNIP, BECHTEL, QATAR PETROLEUM, QATAR GAS, ALSTOM, DANIELI, SNAMPROGETTI, SIDEM, etc..
Quality is more than a policy - it’s our whole way of doing business
Mr. Nissar Ahmed - Chairman & Managing Director
Super Engineering Industry L.L.C & Exit Sale
"Our unique focus on customer care through dedicated teams gives speciality customers real added value."
“ To provide modern, innovative and sustainable solutions to our partners in the Oil, Gas and Process industries promissing the best quality to the international standards. Super Engineering Industry L.L.C. keeps an update using modern techniques of engineering and environmental requirements. Our commitment to the development of our employees along with our growth in the industry is unwavering. ”
Quality Policy Statement
The aim of Super Engineering Industry’s as a contractor and manufacturer is to provide the best possible quality in accordance with international standards and continuous improvement through hardship, teamwork & close co-ordination with our sub- contractors, vendors & customers.
Our quality policy is :
- Achieve customer satisfaction by meeting their expectation with the specification, by delivering on time at a competitive price.
- Provide the necessary work environment to ensure well-being of our employees & visitors and to set quality objectives, Targets aimed at continual improvement.
- Meet statutory and regulatory requirement related to the products and ensure that company complies with all necessary regulatory & legal requirements.
- Effective communication, ensuring timely & accurate information availability to all employees.
- Ensure that all employees are trained and aware of our Quality policy & committed to the effective implementation of our Quality Management System.
- Continuously challenging ourselves to improve the Quality Management System to guarantee product safety, prevent quality incidents & eliminate defects through the review of quality objectives & results.
- We are committed to providing the required leadership, management & resources and we will ensure that the Quality Policy is reviewed annually and communicated to employees, third parties and all relevant interested parties.
The top management will periodically review the Quality Policy and objectives to ensure the continuous improvement as per the international standards.
Quality is more than a policy- it's our whole way of doing business.
Our HSE Policy
SUPER Engineering Industry’s commits and protects the health and safety of its employees, customers, visitors and the community at large and protects the work environment in which the company activities are carried out.
The Management and Staff are committed to:
- Periodically review the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the OSH&E system.
- Make every effort to protect the work environment and prevent pollution, to minimize consumption of materials, to promote reuse and recycling of wastes and adopt best practice on waste management.
- Company will strive for the prevention of injury, illness and environment.
- Identify and manage OSHE Risk by implementing Risk management procedure
- Ensures the enhancement of employee health and wellbeing.
- Understand and comply with applicable legal, regulatory & statutory requirements and other requirements.
- Ensuring that our services meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of our staff and the protection of our assets.
- Ensuring the prevention of any impact on the environment resulting from our actions.
- Ensuring to protect the Health and Safety of contractor and suppliers etc. and providing a safe working environment to them.
- To identify the hazards (the potential for harm) assess the risks (the likelihood of that harm being realized) and manage those risks
- To maintain work equipment in a safe state and provide both safe systems of work and a safe working environment for employees and all who work on our behalf
- Strive to prevent any incidents, occupational illness or exposures which could cause harm to people and damage to properties and assets and the environment and maintain Emergency Plans to reduce risks and adverse effects.
- Strive to achieve continual improvement of the OSHE system and related performance.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health.
- Preservation and protection of the environment prevent incidents and other accidents within the activities of organization.
- Will improve by setting, monitoring and reviewing the objectives and targets
- Policy will be reviewed every year and will be available for employee and public.
These commitments will be achieved by:
- Establishing and maintaining a documented Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Management System (OSHEMS) that will meet International standards by end of this year.
- Ensuring procedures, program and guidelines are in place to support the OSHEMS.
- Providing the necessary OSHE resources for the implementation of the Management System.
- Communicating the SIE's OSHE policy and Objectives to relevant parties including its employee's stake holder, clients and customers.
- Setting, monitoring and reviewing OSHE targets and objectives.